Our asset/ Our Team:
The teachers and staff are excellent at Cocoon Pre school – their qualification, experience together make up a well balanced , energetic and passionate team with a team philosophy that reflects a genuine commitment to bring out the best in your child’s learning and development. Our teaching is child initiated so our teachers will pick up on cues , emerging interest about week end, last night activities and try to extend these into our settings and other learning programs for the day or into ongoing learning themes in the classroom. All our teachers undergo a common training of 60 hours prior to teaching a class and regular training updates are conducted on an annual basis.
Parent communication and support:
Communication is one of our founding principle. We take great effort in communicating every aspect of what your child does in school to you. The corner stone of our approach to communicating with and supporting parents are
- Goal settings and assessments. At the beginning of each term the school in conjuction with the parents will set the developmental objective for the child. Our exclusive programs Cocoon to Butterfly that visualizes the child’s progress. A a growing butterfly will be shared with the parent thrice in the school year.
- Constant Communication: Teachers greet parents every morning at drop off time and use this opportunity to communicate regarding the child (if need be ). Monthly plans are sent to parents with detailed activities, rhymes and songs with learning areas highlighted for the convenience of the parents.
Butterfly Journal :
The school compiles a detailed journal of the small developmental mile stones achieved by the child across various areas of learning. This is done on a weekly basis and is made available to you at the parent teachers meeting. By the time your child leaves Cocoon you have the Chronicle of your child’s developmental journeyin your hands !.
Formal school admissions :
We assist Parents in choosing the right primary school given their child’s interest and abilities and in completing application forms where requested. Most importantly, also in preparing children for school interviews.
Health safety and security. The health, safety and security of your little ones is a first priority at Cocoon Preschool. There are some elements to our approach towards health safety and security.
1. All our staff is first aid trained.
2. Our Centre is linked to nearby emergencies.
3. Adequate care is taken so that none of the equipment’s or elements within the premises are harmful to children.
- We follow a strict sick child policy.
- Where bus transportation is provided a member of our staff is present on the bus at all times and the driver is experienced and holds a valid driving license.
- The premise is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- Only designated personnel (with photo record) are permitted to drop off and pick up children.
Work with us :
We are always looking for positive, qualified and committed child hood professionals for a variety of roles in our Pre school and Day care. Cocoon offers you the opportunity to build challenging and meaningful careers in the education sector and reach your fullest potential. Please send your CV’s with expected roles by using the contact us page. Open Positions :
- Support Staff